Saturday 12 January 2013

Eau de toilette




A couple of months ago, my boss gave me an expensive perfume.
I rarely use perfume, almost never, except if there is a party invitation.
I don't like a fragrance smell on my body, even if it's sweet.
I remembered I spray perfume on my body for the first time and I cough.


So when there is a writing on the perfume "Eau de Toilette" I thought my boss gave me a perfume to use it on the bathroom/toilet room. But it looks very expensive, why should i wasted it on the bathroom?


Then I asked my friend who know more about perfume than I am, and she laughs and said it's not a toilet perfume but it's the name of the perfume concentration.
OMG... I laugh also..I feel like an idiot that time LOL...


According to wikipedia, "Eau de toilette" is a lightly scented perfume used as a skin freshener. It is also reffered to as "aromatic waters" and has a high alcohol content.

Now after I understand the meaning, every time I went to the bathroom and saw a perfumed spray at the ceiling, I remember the word "Eau de toilette"


Yurina Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment