Wednesday 16 January 2013

The French Fries

Yummy French Fries.... 

The first French Fries I'd like to describe is from A&W. It has a soft and tender fries. There isn't any salty feeling in it. The only one interested from A&W fries is the curly fries. It tastes yummy and fulfilling. If you don't like salty foods, then I recommend this fries. Try the curly fries. It tasted much better then the regular fries. But the disadvantage of this fries is the price. The price is higher than any french fries.


The second one is from KFC. It has a really really tender fries. Also not too salty. The fries wins on quantity. But the taste is so standard. But you don't have to chew it so many times to go down your throat. I know all fries has to be eaten while it's still hot. But this fries really taste awful when it's cold. Even if you cooked it again, it still doesn't taste good.
 The fries is solid and really salty. If you don't like salty food then I don't recommend this fries. But overall, because I like solid and salty fries, this french fries is one of my favorite. Although it still didn't taste good when it's cold. McDonalds has a promotion package in my country. So I can have this french fries for only $0.5 dollar. It is crunchy and dried. 

Wendy have a natural sea salt cut french fries. It taste really good. It is a combination between A&W and McDonalds. Not too salty, but also not too dried. The taste is also good. 
This is my favorite french fries. It has a unique flavor that make me want to eat it again and again and again. I can't explain it. But it has the perfect combination of saltiness, dryness, and tenderness.
It also have a low price of $0.5 promotion in my country. 




Actually, there are a lot more french fries I have tasted, but that is the most famous french fries in my country. My description is based on my own experience, so everybody could have a different opinion. It depends on your own preference.
So my rank for french fries....
1. Burger King
2. McDonalds
3. Wendys
4. A&W
5. KFC


Yurina Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment