Saturday 12 January 2013

Poem for mom

A THOUSAND STARS


When my mom had her 50th birthday, I gave her a book. It is a mother's book about how some influencing people said about their mother. At the end of the page, I wrote a poem about my mother. I didn't tell her, she just smile to me and promise me that she will read it on her spare time. So every day, she reads page by page until at the last page, about ten days later, she called me and said it was the most beautiful thing she ever read. I am happy to hear that. My mom said she is very touched by the poem. So here I presents the poem that I wrote to my mother.


I like smelling your hair
I like the way you talk
I like the way you hug me
I like the way you love me

    You were there when I have my first cry
    You were there when I have my first laugh
    You were there when I took my first step
    You were there when I went to school
    
    You were the first person who cried when I graduated
    You were there when I got my first job interview
    You were there all my life in every important event

You never miss every step which build my life
You never miss to love me, not even for a day
You never miss to call me when I missed you
You never miss to surprise me with every little thing you do
You never miss everything if that concerns my life

    When I am happy, you are happier
    When I am suffering, you are crumbling
    When I sick, you are sicker
    When I love you, you love me more

There's nothing in this world I can give you in return
There's nothing compare to what you've done
I don't even have a half of  your spirit
You continue to amaze me every time

   You give me a thousand stars for my life
   You give me one star to love me
   You give me the other 999 stars to love me more
   You give my life a meaning

You always support me
You always believe I'm the smartest daughter in the world
You always there when I needed you
You risk your life to save mine

   I can't thank you enough for everything
  I can literally say, you became the air that I breath
 Thank you for  being there in my life
 Thank you for being my mom

     I LOVE YOU MOM



 



No comments:

Post a Comment