Saturday 12 January 2013

Gift-Wrapped Poems

A heart warming gift is when you hand wrap it yourself, and add a little poem of your own.




Here is some of the gift I gave my friends and add a little poem.


GIFT: A Beach Paperweight


Our friendship sticks just like a glue
I hope it will last forever too
When you are sad and feeling blue
Just look at the sea in front of you








GIFT: An alarm clock with a mirror

If there are tears in your eyes
And being happy seems to lie
Take your time and stop for a while
Just look at the mirror and smile smile smile









GIFT: A Photo Frame

There are many things that can't be bought
One of them is memories
I hope this photo frame can keep
your happy memory forever










This is what I wrote in a "thank you" card for my editor.

I don't know any words to said,
so I prepared a poem instead

You saw my script and then you read
To me, you are an amazing editor indeed
You edited my script without any doubt
And all you asked in return is naught

So..
Roses are red, Violets are blue
There's nothing left to be said, accept THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment