Monday 14 January 2013

movie

Actions.. Comedy .. Thriller ... Science Fictions ... Drama ... 

I have to confess. I am a movie addict. From a mind blowing action thriller to a sweet drama comedy, I watch them all. Well, except horror genre. I don't think paying $5 for two hours of terror is my style. Instead, I prefer watching comedy,  having a good laugh at the end of the movie. 
Every summer I waited in line in the cinema. Every other season, I watched television series on my computer. 


I am a startrek and a star wars fan. I watch starwars the original (episode 4,5,6) like a hundred of times. I don't really like episode 1,2,or 3. The lightsaber's fight, Yoda the wise, a whole twisted thing like "I am your father", love story between Han and Leia. It never bored me to watch it again and again and again. 

My favorite romantic comedy for all times is The Wedding Singer. Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore really have a nice chemistry. And the song at the end of the movie, on the airplane, is really sweet and captivating.

In this page I will try to review some of the movies I have watched and give my own opinion.






No comments:

Post a Comment