Saturday 12 January 2013

True Story

Just want to share a simple event in my life but sometimes it can be very inspiring.

Don't you ever wonder how little things change your life? My high school english teacher once wrote on the blackboard the first time he came to the class. "Life is a matter of choice." It still make a great impact for me. I watched one reality show a couple of days before, and there, the "choice" came once again.
The show said that life is between alphabet "B" and "D", "BIRTH" and "DEATH", so what is between B and D? It is "C". "Choice"

I am sure everyone has to choice how they want to live their life. Sometimes it is a very difficult decision. I once had a dilemma of choosing one of the two options. It really kills me to think about it. What if I made the wrong choice? I was afraid for days. But then a movie told me a very important lesson. It is not the choice that matter, it is how you choice that matter. So just choice one, and  commit to that choice 100 percents. So the other choice will not matter anymore. 



No comments:

Post a Comment